Alpine Village is the home of the oldest Oktoberfest celebration in Southern California. Last year was the 50th Anniversary celebration, and one of the best to date. Many people asked “what it was like 50 years ago?”. Well, this year, they are going to show you and relive those golden days. They are hosting a “Throwback Oktoberfest” for the 51st anniversary event.
The restaurant will be set up much like the German Bier Halls during Oktoberfest including:
- Festival Style Seating – traditional benches where you get to know your neighbors
- Band Direct From Germany – the Haderlumpen band is back!
- German Food – from award winning sausages to roasted chicken
- German Imported Beer – HofBrau is the featured beer, but there are many to choose from.
- Full Bar – in addition to imported beer, this year they will have a full bar.
They deliver an authentic European traditional Oktoberfest to you…and all within 10 miles of Southern California’s beautiful beaches.
Fridays: 6:00 PM to midnight
Saturdays: 6:00 PM to midnight
Sundays: 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Online Ticket Purchase:
Friday – $15
Saturday – $20
Sunday – $10
Day Of Walk-up Purchase:
Friday – $17
Saturday – $22
Sunday – $10
Friday & Saturday: 21+ only
Sunday: All Ages
Tickets are non-refundable
For more information, visit alpinevillagecenter.com/oktoberfest