As the impact and revelations of the COVID-19 situation continue to unfold, we want to assure our clients, neighbors, and friends that we are still actively working.
We’ve heard from people who need to move because of changing circumstances and life events, people on a time crunch with sales pending, lease contracts coming to an end and more. Housing is an essential part of our society. We truly believe that and we are passionate about helping people through the process of buying, selling, and leasing real estate. We are also committed to our community and the wellbeing of everyone who is a part of it. That’s why we are following Governor Newsom’s call to limit movement during this time.
Here is how we are following the guidelines while continuing to support our clients and the properties currently for sale and lease:
We work as a team yet have specialized departments to give our clients unparalleled expertise and a positive experience in selling their home. As a full-service brokerage, there’s a lot that goes on behind the scenes for every property we list for sale — before, during, and after it is publicly listed for sale. Much of this can and does happen digitally:
- Listings are still on the MLS and syndicated across all online portals (Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, etc.)
- 3D virtual tours are a safe and socially distant way to capture the true space of a property and then share it with potential buyers (see an example here)
- We continue to send out our e-newsletter, “The Weekly Pardee”
- We continue to market properties on all of our social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- We continue to distribute email marketing to brokers and agents who are also still actively working
- We continue to make calls, texts, and emails within our pool of buyers and other important contacts
While public open houses are cancelled for the time being, remote showings are possible before or in lieu of seeing a property in person:
- Our 3D Virtual Tours for properties allow you to see all aspects of our listings.
- You can set up an agent-guided video tour at any time through a video conferencing app such as FaceTime, Skype, Zoom, Duo, or Google Hangouts.
- We continue to send out our e-newsletter, “The Weekly Pardee” – check out our “virtual open houses”
At Halton Pardee + Partners, we’ve closed many sales remotely. Our partners have even facilitated the sale of properties without ever meeting their clients in person when those sellers primarily live in another state (or country!) Rest assured, there is not much that can’t be accomplished by phone, text, email, and digital applications such as Docusign.
We understand this is a difficult time for many people. Circumstances are changing rapidly but we are here for you.