The L.A. Zoo works to save endangered species every day, and, with our Roaring Nights summer music series, we’re working overtime to save your social life, too. With dancing, full bars, and L.A.’s wildest hosts, it’s the 21-and-over way to do the Zoo.
Talk about wild life: Our musical summer series delivers fun, fascinating explorations at the intersection of music, culture, and nature. These adults-only (21+) adventures feature live bands, DJs, pop-up Zoo Talks, animal close-ups, L.A.’s best food trucks, and more.
- The Watering Hole open-air glamping lounge with specialty cocktails
- An immersive silent disco experience powered by dueling DJs
- Three multi-genre dance areas, for an eclectic musical safari
- Interactive art activities, classic backyard games, and more
- Legendary DJ Richard Blade spinning the best of the ‘80s and maybe, just maybe, posing for pictures with a few lucky fans
- Flashback Heart Attack, keeping you dancing and singing along to the greatest hits and most epic anthems of the ‘80s and beyond
- Official Dodgers spin master DJ Severe serving unbeatable sets with hip hop, rare grooves, and remixes
- The Detroit Nights serving up the best of Motown, disco, and R&B with energy and style
- A choose-your-own musical adventure with HUSH Silent Disco
- Zoo Talks and Special Feedings
- Schedule to be announced
The Deli Doctor, Baby’s Badass Burgers, The Grilled Cheese Truck, Wings ‘n’ Waffles, Lobsta Truck, Epic Tacos, India Jones, Mandoline Grill, Falasophy, Tropic Truck, Rice Balls of Fire, Kogi BBQ, Tokyo Doggie Style, Dreamy Creations, Blast Ice Cream