The celebration of the summer is just around the corner! The Halton Pardee team loves the 4th of July, as it’s a great time to grab your family and friends for the best party to ring in the holiday & show your patriotic spirit!
Our Pardee picks have everything you could want for your 4th of July celebrations, from water-side light shows to rubber ducky races on the Venice canals. We’ve got you covered with our guide to fireworks and 4th of July festivities in our backyard and beyond.
Marina Del Rey
Enjoy a show in the Westside sky at the Fourth of July Fireworks Show in Marina Del Rey. Claim your spots early to catch fireworks from Burton Chace Park, Fisherman’s Village or Mother’s Beach.
- Burton Chace Park: 13650 Mindanao Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292
- Fisherman’s Village: 13755 Fiji Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292
- Mother’s Beach: 4101 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292
Produced by the Ocean Park Association, celebrate home and country at the 14th annual Santa Monica 4th of July Parade . The Santa Monica Fourth of July Parade has grown every year and brings together families, musicians, civic groups and exhibitionists of all stripes. Come in your red, white and blue!
- Thursday, July 4th: The parade will begin at Pico Boulevard on Main Street and will conclude at the southern most beach parking lot.
Bring a special someone to celebrate Independence Day with music and fireworks at Palisades Rocks the Fourth. Kick off the night with a two-hour concert at 6:30 pm and then catch the fireworks finale at 9:15 pm.
- Palisades Charter High School: 15777 Bowdoin Street, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
Compete in a pie eating contest, toss water balloons and much more a El Segundo’s Annual Fourth of July Celebration. The event offers 4th of July fun all day long before the fireworks show at 9pm.
- Recreation Park: 401 East Sheldon Street, El Segundo, CA 90245
This Independence Day, please join the LAX Coastal Chamber at this heartwarming community event as they celebrate “America, Better Together!” This year’s theme represents the wonderful melting pot of our country, highlighting our communal spirit and how together we are stronger, more diverse, and a more prosperous nation.
The LAX Coastal Fourth of July Parade has grown to more than 50 entries and 8,000 spectators. Each year a new theme is chosen to help celebrate America’s birthday, with local businesses and nonprofits gathering together to create award-winning floats to entertain the masses.
- Loyola Blvd from Westchester Park to LMU, Los Angeles, CA 90045
Celebrate our freedom with music, food and an incredible fireworks show in the heart of DTLA at Grand Park. Grab the whole family and watch the Civic Center skyline light up.
- Grand Park: 200 North Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Make it a funky fourth by hitting the Hollywood Bowl for the fabulous fireworks display with Nile Rodgers and CHIC.
- Hollywood Bowl: 2301 Highland Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90068
You’re in for a day packed with food, live music and fireworks at the Queen Mary’s All-American Fourth of July Celebration. Stroll through history aboard the ship and finish the evening by watching a giant fireworks display from the deck of the iconic ocean liner.
- Queen Mary: 1126 Queens Highway, Long Beach, CA 90802
Take part in the largest fireworks show in SoCal at the Rose Bowl’s Americafest From a Fun Zone to live performances, there’s something for the entire family to enjoy.
- Rose Bowl Stadium: 1001 Rose Bowl Drive, Pasadena, CA 91103